Exim Debit Cards
FAIDA DEBIT CARD | VISA DEBIT CARD | TANAPA DEBIT CARD
FAIDA DEBIT CARD
What is Faida Debit Card?
FAIDA is the first internationally valid Debit MasterCard issued in Tanzania with the association of MasterCard International. It can be used both locally and globally to withdraw cash through ATM's and to do purchases at POS's where MasterCard is accepted.
Benefits and features:
* Free Internationally valid Debit Card
* Can be used to purchase goods at any MasterCard merchant location and withdraw cash through MasterCard ATM's locally and globally.
* Free ATM withdrawals through wide Exim Bank ATM network.
* Free accident insurance coverage for Tsh 1.0Mn.
* Free standing instructions to transfer funds.
* Free on line bank statements.
How to obtain the Faida Debit Card
• Visit any of our branches and open a savings account and apply for the Faida Debit card same time.
VISA DEBIT CARD
What is Visa Electron Debit Card?
Visa Electron Card is an internationally valid Debit Visa issued by Exim Bank with the association of Visa Card International. It can be used both locally and globally to withdraw cash through ATM's and to do purchases at POS's where Visa Card is accepted.
Benefits and features:
• Free Internationally valid Debit Card
• Can be used to purchase goods at any Visa merchant location and withdraw cash through Visa ATM's both locally and globally.
• Free ATM withdrawals through wide Exim Bank ATM network.
• It is issued as a Salary Card mainly through company payroll.
How to obtain the Visa Electron Debit Card
• This is mainly offered as the Salary Card of employees of large companies who use Exim Bank services to remit salaries to its staff. Please get more information from our branches.
TANAPA DEBIT CARD
What is an Exim TANAPA card ?
Got back top
It is a local card only used at Exim Bank point of sale machines locate at Tanzania National park(TANAPA) gates.
Which gates accept Exim TANAPA cards?
Serengeti National Park , Tarangire National Park and Manyara National Parks.
Which branches deal with TANAPA Debit and prepaid cards?
Arusha main branch, Mount Meru Branch ,(located at shoprite) , karatu branch , Moshi Branch , Kilimanjaro Branch and Mwanza Branch
• Prepaid cards for both International and local customers ; individuals and current account holders.
• Payments can be done in dollars and Tanzanian Shillings
• Minimum USD card denominations :$50
• Maximum USD card denomination:$1,000
• Minimum TZS card denomination: Tsh 25,000
• Maximum TZS card denomination:Tsh 100,000
• The customer can top-up/recharge the spending amount in the prepaid card-this is done by depositing the money in any of our branches.
• The customer can be refunded the remaining balance in the prepaid card